Now Offering Next-Day Curbside Pickup!
Everyone is welcome to use our curbside pickup service. Simply click the button and follow the instructions below to place your order... then we'll do the shopping for you!
CURBSIDE PICKUP TIMES:
Monday - Sunday
9am - 7pm
- Orders can be placed as little as three hours ahead of time, all the way up to ten days in advance
- When viewing your shopping cart, please include a description of your car in the box labeled Order Instructions.
- On the day your order is scheduled, our shoppers will do all that they can to ensure that you get everything you ordered as requested.
- Be sure to include any notes you may want to include on the Shopping Cart page. You can mark “Allow Substitutions” for items that you’d be willing to accept an alternative for, or select "Allow All Substitutions" at the top of the Shopping Cart page, just in case we are out of stock of your originally chosen item(s).
We have bi-weekly (and occasionally three-week) sales cycles starting on Wednesdays and ending on Tuesdays. You can find our latest Fresh Specials and other deals by clicking here.
How to Order
1. Click the button above.
2. Click Login / Register at the top-right corner of the screen (located below the Shopping Cart icon).
3. Select Register to create a username and password for Webcart. If you already have an account, enter your login information and proceed to step 6.
4. On the registration screen, please enter an email address, a password and your first and last name, then click Sign Up.
5. Check your email inbox for a verification code, then copy and paste it into the Account Verification screen (or simply follow the link). If you do not see a verification email, check your Spam folder.
6. Once logged in, you are ready to shop! Hit the '+' button to add items you wish to purchase to your Shopping Cart, or click '-' to remove products.
7. Click the icon at the top-right corner to access the Shopping Cart screen. From here, you have the options to add special instructions to individual items and/or general ordering instructions for the entire order (more details in the FAQ below). When you're ready to check out, click Order Now - or click Modify Cart to continue shopping.
8. From the checkout screen, enter your first and last name, email address and phone number, then hit Continue.
9. Select Curbside Pickup and choose a preferred date and time for pickup.
10. Click Pay at Pickup or choose one of the online payment options if your order is being delivered (see Shop Us > Co-op Delivery for more information).
11. Review the items in your cart and add coupon codes (if applicable), then click Confirm Order. You can check your order status at any time from the Account Options screen.
12. Check your inbox for an order confirmation email and keep it handy when you arrive at the co-op on your chosen date and time. A staff member will greet you at your car in our curbside pickup area where they'll verify your order by either scanning the barcode provided or taking down your confirmation number.
Please have your payment ready at pickup, as well as your ID if purchasing beer or wine.
Helpful Tips to Get Started Shopping Online!
There are multiple ways to shop online with River Valley Co-op:
- Use the search bar at the top and search by whatever product, brand, or type of item you’re looking for
- Select a department from the top menu bar and browse by department
- When looking at items, use the filters along the sidebar to narrow down the items by brand, department, category, sub-category, or health attribute
- On your shopping cart summary page, remember to add any notes to specific items or the whole order in general
- Be sure to check “Allow Substitutions” for any items you’ll accept a similar item of (in case we are out of stock of your first choice); you can also select "Allow All Substitutions" at the top of the Shopping Cart page and we'll find the closest substitutions for any out-of-stock items
How to create a shopping list:
One of the great features of our online shopping experience is the ability to create a shopping list. Do you have regular items that you buy every week? Create a list and you can order those at the click of a button! Or, do you need to make a list for that birthday party or other event you're hosting next week? No problem! You can also make lists for specific occasions and simply add items as you remember them. There are a couple of different ways to get a list started so that you can easily add items to a list wherever you are at in your shopping process:
- From any item page or listing, you will see the "List" button located above the “Add to Cart” button (please note that you must be logged in).
- Click on "List" and you can add any quantity of that item to an existing list or create a new list right from there.
- From your shopping cart page, you can also select to move (and delete from your cart) any item to one of your lists, or copy an item (and keep in your current cart) to any list, as well.
You can also manage your lists from your account page. You can access your account options from the top right, where it says Hello, (your name). From the drop-down menu, select “Lists." Here you can manage the items in any of your lists. You can also select to move (and delete from your list) any item or the whole list to your shopping cart, or copy an item or the whole list to your cart as well.
If I’ve been diagnosed with COVID-19, can I use this service?
You can certainly place an order, but we ask that you please have someone else come pick-up. According to local, state and federal health officials, people with COVID-19 should be quarantined, which means you should not be outside and interacting with others.
We also respectfully ask that if you are experiencing symptoms, for the health of our staff, you have someone else come pick up your groceries.
How do I place an order?
Follow the steps above to register and place an order for curbside pickup through Webcart.
Can I return something I purchased online?
No. Due to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 and our inability to monitor products that have left our stores, we are declining all returns (including refunds, store credits and product exchanges) for the safety of our customers and staff.
If any fresh product does not meet your standard, was spoiled or bad before its sell-by date, we will continue to replace it or issue a refund/credit. We only ask that you dispose of the product and provide us with just the receipt.
How do I schedule an order to be delivered?
First, click here to schedule your delivery day and time with Lakbay Home Delivery. Then, go to our online store and place your order as you would normally. When you check out, please select the same date and time you selected when you scheduled the delivery, as well as one of the two online payment options depending on where you live.
For our Delivery FAQ, click here.
How do I pay for my order?
When you come to pick it up, we can accept credit, debit, EBT, check or cash. We’ll pick up your payment curbside. If you're ordering for delivery, you will have the option to pay online.
What if I can't find an item on the site?
If you are unable to find a product online but think we carry it, click on the Can't Find Something? button when viewing your shopping cart. Enter as much information about the product as possible, including the number of or weight desired for the item, and we will make our best attempt to find it for you.
Can I add special instructions for items?
Yes! For instance, do you need avocados ripe for guacamole today... or do you need them ripe tomorrow? You can add special instructions to any item in your shopping cart from the Shopping Cart page. There is also an option to put instructions that apply to the entire order.
How do substitutions work?
By default, we do not substitute items. However, from the Shopping Cart page, you may select Allow Substitutions for specific items or select Allow All Substitutions. Selecting this lets our shoppers know that you'll accept a similar item if the original one you selected is unavailable at the time we prepare your order. You will be charged the price of the substitute item.
Please keep in mind that we carry a lot of unique products, thus not all items will have a suitable substitute available.
Does River Valley Co-op deliver?
Delivery is now available! Click here to find out more.
Is there an order minimum I need to meet?
Currently, there is no order minimum.
How far in advance can I place an order for pickup?
We will accept orders placed up to ten days in advance.
Can I order beer and wine?
Beer and wine are available for purchase at curbside only. They are not available for delivery at this time.
How do I know if an item is on sale?
Sale items will have the original price struck through and show the sale price below the original price. They'll also show the savings amount in the bottom corner of the product image.
Can I change the date and time of pickup for an order I've already placed?
Please give us a call at (413) 584-2665 ext. 315 if you need to change the pickup date and/or time for an order you've already placed. If it's for a later date or time than your original order, then it is no problem. If it's for an earlier date or time, we will do our best to accommodate the change - but be aware we may not be able to always process the order earlier than your original selection.
Can I review my order once it's placed?
You will receive a confirmation email when you place your order that includes a list of everything you ordered. Additionally, you can log in to your account and select "Past Orders." Here you can see an order you just placed, as well as any other previous orders. You can also easily duplicate a past order from this menu, as well. If you realize you forgot an item, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at (413) 584-2665 ext. 315 and we'll add it to the order for you.
Can I save an order I haven't finished yet?
You sure can. Once you have registered for an account and logged in, any item you add to your cart will remain there until you either check out or remove the item yourself. Please keep in mind that if you place items into your cart while not signed in, those items will not be saved.
How do I add an item to an order I've already placed?
Please give us a call at (413) 584-2665 ext. 315 or email us at email@example.com and we'll happily add any missed item to your order for you.
How do I cancel an order I've already placed?
Please call us at (413) 584-2665 ext. 315 if you need to cancel your order.
What if I need to return a product from my order?
Returns will be handled the same as any purchase from River Valley Co-op. If you are not 100% satisfied with a product, bring your receipt to our Customer Service desk within thirty (30) days and we’ll credit the item back to the original payment form.
I received an incorrect product. What should I do?
Our shoppers will do their best to make sure you get exactly what you ask for, but remember we're all human and mistakes can happen! Call us at (413) 584-2665 ext. 315 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, then we'll credit you back for the wrong product and get the right one ready for you at the store.
How do I sign up for the e-news?
Please visit our home page and enter your email at the bottom of the screen