15% Discount on Your Electricity for Low-Income Eversource Customers
You may qualify to save 15% on your electricity through the River Valley Climate Justice Initiative
Did you know Co-op Power and River Valley Co-op have teamed up to bring you solar power at a discount?!
If you participate in this program, you will receive a share of the solar energy generated by the panels over the parking lot of the River Valley Co-op Easthampton store.
You can be a renter or homeowner and be part of the solar revolution!
For more information, go to https://www.cooppower.coop/rvc-easthampton-solar/
To be eligible for this program, you must live in Western Massachusetts and get your electric bill from Eversource. And, you must qualify in one of three ways:
- You qualify for the low-income R2 rate on your Eversource electric bill
- Or, you qualify for MassHealth, SNAP, Fuel Assistance, or another social program;
- Or, you live in certain neighborhoods that qualify, including some in the 01027 zip code
Sign up today your Co-op Power Membership is FREE for the first year! Also, you'll receive a $25 gift card for grocery purchases from River Valley Co-op!
You must have a checking or savings account for online payments and an email address for billing. Spots are limited. Sign up here today!
If you think you qualify, the Co-op Power Team can help! Contact us at the following:
- By email at email@example.com
- Or, call us at 413-772-8898, ext. 2 for Community Solar
- Or go to www.cooppower.coop/community-solar-signup