August Change for Change: Easthampton Neighbors
Easthampton Neighbors is a member-driven nonprofit organization that provides volunteer support services and assistance programs for Easthampton seniors to sustain independent, active, and engaged lives at home. They envision a society where all stages of life offer meaningful opportunities for growth, connection, and joy—where people of all backgrounds and economic means can age with dignity, purpose, and self-determination.
Their services include...
- Delivery of food and other goods
- Moving and de-cluttering household items
- Home fixes
- Technical assistance and setup (phone, email, etc.)
- Rides to appointments, grocery shopping, etc.
- Short trips around Easthampton
- Companionship and conversation
- And much more!
Participation in Easthampton Neighbors' community services is completely FREE for local seniors ages 55+. There are no fees or obligations! For more info, go to https://www.easthamptonneighbors.org/ or reach out by phone at (413) 225-1338.