Free Virtual Class: Learn How to Cope with Uncertainty & Anxiety
Free Virtual Class: Learning to Cope with Uncertainty & Anxiety
featuring Michele Lyman
Owner & Founder of Serenity Yoga Studio
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 • 7pm – 8:30pm
Feeling anxious is so much a part of our daily lives that we almost forget how limiting it can be. When we worry about the future or ruminate over the past, we can be left feeling stressed, powerless and overwhelmed—and the scariest part is that we know if we continue to let anxiety and uncertainty control our lives, we’ll end up jeopardizing our health and relationships with others.
Although we can’t control external circumstances, we can control our reaction to anxiety and uncertainty in order to better manage our relationship with it. Please join Michele Lyman for a part-lecture, part-practice workshop designed to teach you yoga and mindfulness techniques that will help you restore a sense of calm in times of stress and anxiety. Michele K. Lyman helps professional women find relief from anxiety in order to live a more balanced, grounded and happier life. She is also the owner and founder of Serenity Yoga Studio in South Hadley, MA.
In this workshop, you will learn...
- The #1 secret to managing your anxiety (Hint: You are not your anxiety—it does not define you!)
- How your brain and body react to anxiety, confirming it isn't all in your head!
- What it means to live for the present moment and how that can help you when you are feeling anxious
- How to make room for uncertainty and anxiety in your life
- Movements, breathing exercises and mindfulness techniques to help you feel more grounded and calm
After this workshop, you will...
- Feel a greater sense of freedom from your overthinking mind
- Find compassion to accept yourself just as you are—all without judgment
- Be able to choose which tools resonate for you and know how to integrate them into daily life
Learn more about Serenity Yoga Studio here.
ABOUT MICHELE LYMAN
Michele K. Lyman helps professional women find relief from anxiety in order to live a more balanced, grounded and happier life. She is also the owner and founder of Serenity Yoga Studio.
In Michele’s words:
"I know exactly how you feel. For three years, anxiety controlled my life. I worried about bridges collapsing and planes falling from the sky. I suffered through panic attacks where my heart would race and I would sweat and cry uncontrollably. I had thoughts I believed to be true but knew were irrational. I was exhausted trying to be everything to everyone. Talk therapy and antidepressants were the first tools I used to manage my anxiety. But it was yoga that helped me heal for good.
The techniques I learned keep me anchored in the present moment. Now, I accept myself. I have learned to be with my anxiety, not to let it control me, and I am more relaxed and happy than ever. And I know these tools and techniques can do the same for you."
Learn more about Michele Lyman's work here.
- Are you tired of doubting yourself and letting your inner critic hold you back?
- How to stop your overthinking, anxious mind all on your own
- What you should really know about mid-day work breaks
- How to declutter your space to clear your anxious mind