How does delivery work?
- First, you will need to schedule your delivery time with our delivery service: CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE
- Deliveries are scheduled by the delivery area. Choose your delivery time and day based on where you live.
- After choosing your time slot for delivery, click the link to bring you back to River Valley Co-op’s online shopping page and place your order.
- When checking out, be sure to choose the same delivery date and pick-up time that you scheduled with our delivery service.
How much does it cost?
- $10 per delivery if you live in Northampton, Florence, Leeds, Williamsburg, Haydenville,Easthampton, Westhampton, Southampton, Holyoke, South Amherst, South Hadley or Hadley.
- Any delivery beyond the areas listed above is $12.
How do I pay?
At checkout, choose either "Delivery Local" or "Delivery Beyond Local" to place your payment online.
Who is Lakbay Delivery?
We want everyone in our community to have safe access to everything the co-op has to offer, which is why we are partnering with Mundo Artisan Foods now called Lakbay Delivery. Before the pandemic, this small Northampton-based distributor regularly sampled foods and other products at the store. Although they have multiple trucks for food transportation, the threat of COVID-19 has affected their day-to-day operations so drastically that they simply cannot run their business the same way as before. Doing delivery with the co-op would help them keep a number of staff employed while helping our community get the products they need.